Download the VioTalk Mobile AppSign In
How it works? Communication is a dynamic process with the interacting components of sending, receiving messages. Non-verbal communication regulates relationships between messages and meaning, and may support or replace verbal communication. From the previous study (Birdwhistell, 1970), non-verbal communication occupies about 60-65% of human communication, which means that it is impossible to complete human communication without non-verbal one. Body language penetrates the personal secrets of strangers, friends and lovers by interpreting their body movements, and how to make use of body language powers.
But in digital communications such as the testing with phone, email using Internet using computers just uses typing WORDS. However, a human communication is composed of not only words, but also sensitivity-like non-verbal one. Non-verbal information like the human voice, gesture, and emotion rather than verbal one is more useful to understand the user's inclination exactly. However it is quite difficult to catch the meaning of non-verbal information without looking at recording video of the person non-verbal behavior.
Discrepancy may also arise if the sender's message does not fit the receiver's perception of social norms for the particular situation. Although these difficulties and discrepancy are occurred in human communication, the non-verbal information gives cues for solving the difficulties and discrepancy of communication.
In general, humans are able to communicate complex emotion through behavioral cues and the ambiguous nature of emotion creates a wide variety of possible interpretations for both sender and receiver. Non-verbal information is the most important factor to concrete the meaning of ambiguous emotion or thought.
However, most of previous researches show that digital communication using just WORDS is an uncertain method in human communication because it is not able to represent non-verbal information, i.e., personal background, personality, and feeling, which are the important factors in the human communication field.
Charles Darwin is perhaps the first scholar to systematically study how we use our bodies to communicate in The Expression of the Emotions in Man and Animals
Over the last 20 years we have seen an expansion of network mediated social activities. Where once socialization online was limited to typing in various terminal windows, the evolution of the web and of shared virtual environments has opened up new possibilities for human communication at a distance. Textually mediated environments in which written language was the primary means of navigation, exploration, expression, and communication.
1. Message has both Verbal and Nonverbal part, so message is complete to make it meaningful.
2. 10 Minutes typing can be explained in 1 minute.
3. Viotalk doesn't use your phone memory, all the recordings are on the server.
4. People can record more than 1 hour video, instantly can share with his friends.
5. Add the personal touch message.
6. Build trust online
7. Communicate clearly in your own language.
8. Video email makes the communication more personal.
9. Kids and Aged people can also send and receive video email.
10. No typo errors, no need to learn typing.
11. Authenticity, no other person can use your email credentials to send video email.
12. It's easy, more effective to present and describe your product or item to your customer/clients.
13. Your email recipient doesn't have to be online at the time of recording your email.
14. No need to upload video, a time consuming process.